For more information: please contact Registration Argentina
AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS AS OFFICIAL AIRLINE OFFERS DISCOUNT
TO ATTEND ICSB 2017 World Conference-Argentina
From this moment the interested will be able to manage the reservation of their tickets with the discount
granted, by entering the following link:
VALIDITY OF THE TRIP: from June,15th to July,10h- 2017
BUENOS AIRES CITY TOUR
A unique experience that will enable you to know the history, appreciate the architecture and culture of Buenos Aires and understand the continuous changes of this city full of contrasts from its beginnings to the present. Buenos Aires is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Latin America because of its similarity with the major european capitals. It is this diversity of styles that makes Buenos Aires an irresistible city. The tour highlights the key points of history, development and process of immigration, culture (football and tango) and architecture.
ONE DAY IN SAN ANTONIO DE ARECO
Discover the land of gauchos. San Antonio de Areco is a small colonial town in the countryside of the city of Buenos Aires with picturesque & colonial buildings dating back to the 20’s, when the economic boom of the century occurred. The skills of local craftsmen have passed from generation to generation. During the visit you can enjoy the exhibition of handcrafted leather work, silver and fabrics, and visit the museum of the gaucho, which has an interesting collection related to the history of the Pampas. Also enjoy a country style lunch and then elapses rest of the day walking on foot or horseback through the beautiful flower gardens of the farm. Before going back, we invite you to enjoy a tea or coffee with homemade cakes.
TIGRE & SAN ISIDRO TOUR
Learn one of the oldest towns of Buenos Aires, San Isidro, where natural landscapes with modern buildings on the site are contrasted, and Tigre, with mysterious access to the Paraná Delta River. The tour is taken by boat, through the rivers, surrounded by lush vegetation (characteristic of Delta del Tigre), and then to the historic district of San Isidro. The tour includes a visit to the Quinta Pueyrredón, and Puerto de Frutos two well-known places to find a variety of handmade products such as leather goods, baskets and wicker furniture, among others, made by local artisans.
In this tour you will learn about the life and work of Francisco Pope. Jorge Mario Bergoglio has always been focused on simplicity, in which he lived: a neighborhood of lower-middle class or, as Flores, son of Italian workers, his father was a railroad worker, a humble man.
WRITERS OF ARGENTINA
Visit the places where the novels and stories by famous writers such as Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar, Bioy Casares and Ernesto Sábato took place. Visit the places that inspired them, their homes and coffee shops where they used to meet, along with other local organizations and famous people such as: Federico García Lorca, Lola Mora, Victoria Ocampo and Quinquela Martin, among others.
IGUAZU FALLS – 3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS
Visit one of the world’s natural wonders, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, featuring 270 waterfalls over 3km of tropical jungle that join the Argentine and Brazil borders. Do not miss the chance to walk along the paths, stairways, bridges and balconies through the jungle of IGUAZU National Park. Take some time out to watch the native wildlife (tapirs, monkeys and hundreds of plant species), and be as amazed by them as the Spanish explorer – Alvarez Nuñez Cabeza de Vaca – did in 1541.
- Day 1: Transfer from the airport to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Brazilian National Park where multicolored butterflies and amazing rainbows, created by the spray of the thundering water, fill the air.
- Day 2: Iguazu Falls – Argentinian side. Walk the paths and bridges of the splendid Iguazu National Park, and be amazed with the surrounding virgin lush vegetation and it’s amazing flora and fauna. Take a bath at the falls while trekking the upper and lower walk
Enjoy a ride on the ecological train and walk along a path that takes you to the imposing Devil’s Throat canyon. Be brave enough to go on a motorboat on the IGUAZU River, to give you an unforgettable panoramic view of the falls, and ending with a “shower” under them! Go through the rainforest in open-top 4 x 4 trucks, perfect for picture taking. Then you are ready to go back to the quietness of the hotel
- Day 3: Enjoy your free day before departing to the airport
- Transfer to / from Puerto Iguazu airport
- English-speaking guides and instructors for all tours / walks and local activities
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Ticket entrance to both Argentinian and Brazilian National Parks
- Transportation to the Domestic Airport
- Meals, excepting breakfast at the hotel
- Flight tickets Buenos Aires – Puerto Iguazú – Buenos Aires. – Suggested Airlines
- You must take a morning flight from Buenos Aires to Puerto IGUAZU in order to be able to attend the excursion on day 1
- Please note: Consult with your nearest Brazilian Embassy to know whether you require a visa to enter to Brazil or not.
MENDOZA – 4 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS
Join us and get to the “Eden de los Andes”, Mendoza city and its beautiful surrounding mountains. Contemplate the majesty of Aconcagua Mountain at almost 7000m high, making it the highest peak in America. Marvel at the ingenious irrigation system established by Captain Don Pedro del Castillo who founded the city in 1561. This system transports water from Mendoza River to fields of maize, beans and pumpkin, converting the place into the oasis that it is today.
- Day 1: When arriving at El Plumerillo airport, we will take you to the Hotel. In the afternoon, we will go into Mendoza city to visit its attractions
- Day2: Come with us and experience the immensity of the Andes range, be amazed by the outstanding panoramic view walk along the Panamericana route through places of serene beauty such as Potrerillos and Uspallata. We then arrive at Puente del Inca with its fascinating geological shapes and thermal springs. From here we enter the Aconcagua Provincial Park and the Horcones lagoon with imposing views of Aconcagua Peak. We continue our trip to Las Cuevas, the last Argentine village before the border with Chile.
ALL THIS WILL BE POSSIBLE IF CLIMATE CONDITIONS ALLOWS IT BY THE TIME OF THE YEAR
- Day 3: We will spend the whole day visiting Mendoza’s greatest source of pride and the local wine industry. We will spend time exploring the wine route combining different types of wineries – not only industrial wineries but also “artesanales” known as “boutique” wineries. We will have lunch in one of the wineries and in the afternoon return to Mendoza.
- Day 4: Transfer to El Plumerillo airport and return to Buenos Aires
- Transfers to / from El Plumerillo airports
- 3 nights of accommodation
- English-speaking guides
- Ticket entrance to Aconcagua Provincial Park
- Excursions: The city and the surroundings at Day 1, High Mountain at Day 2 and Visit to wineries with tasting lessons and lunch at Day 3
- Transportation to the Domestic Airport in Buenos Aires
- Meals, excepting lunch on Day 3 and breakfast at the hotel
- Flight tickets Buenos Aires – Mendoza – Buenos Aires. – Suggested Airlines
- You must take a morning flight from Buenos Aires to Mendoza in order to attend the excursion on day 1
USHUAIA & CALAFATE – 5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS
Travel to the end of the world ! Join us in this adventure and get to know the most southerly capital city in the world, Ushuaia. Be astonished by its landscape littered with dense forests, snow-capped mountains, lakes and millenary glaciers.
Then visit the world-famous Los Glaciares National Park, situated near the town of El Calafate. These are two of Argentina’s tourist attractions that you simply cannot afford to miss.
Then visit the world-famous Los Glaciares National Park, situated near the town of El Calafate. These are two of Argentina’s tourist best attractions that you simply cannot miss.
- Day 1: After being welcomed at Ushuaia airport we will visit the stunning Tierra del Fuego National Park, situated in the south-east of the province, almost touching the border with Chile. This is the most southerly national park in the Andes, a beautiful Patagonian forest with lakes, lagoons and rivers. Take a ride in the Austral Fueguino train, known as the “Train to the End of the World”. The train crosses the Pipo River, stopping at various points so that passengers can appreciate the fantastic panoramic views of Lago Roca and Lapataia Bay, and the impressive snowed-capped peaks of Cerro Nevado and La Cadena Sampaio (Chile)
- Day 2: After having breakfast you will be taken to your hotel. In the afternoon there is an excursion to the Beagle Channel and Sea Wolf Island, the first remote tourist destination. During the afternoon, we will travel to El Calafate, where you will be welcomed and transferred to your hote
- Day 3: Departing from El Calafate, we will travel 80km by bus to the simply mind-blowing natural beauty of the Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the last naturally-advancing glaciers in the world. Then we will take a boat across the Lake Brazo Rico and appreciate the various faces of the famous glacia
- Day 4: After breakfast, we will take a bus to Punta Bandera where we will take a boat trip across the “Ice Rivers”. There we will appreciate the other various glaciers: Upsala, Onelli, Agassiz and Bolad For the lunch, you can take your own box or buy it in the restaurant at the Onelli Bay
- Day 5: Transfer to the airport and return to Buenos Aires.
- Transfers in Ushuaia and El Calafate
- 1 night in Ushuaia and 3 nights in El Calafate
- English-speaking guides
- Excursions: Sea Wolf Island at Day 1, Tierra del Fuego National Park “Train to the End of the World” at Day 2, Nautical Safari to Perito Moreno Glacier at Day 3 and Ice Rivers at Day 4
- Tickets entrances to the national parks
- Transportation to the Domestic Airport
- Meals, excepting breakfast at the hotel
- Flight tickets Buenos Aires – Ushuaia – El Calafate – Buenos Aires
SALTA & JUJUY – 4 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS
Come and discover the charm of one of the best-preserved corners of the colonial life in our country. Admire the magnificent natural scenery of the North, declared a UNESCO world heritage site, and wander through traditional villages where time seems to have stopped. Meet local artisans and their unique crafts such as tapestries and textiles; sheep, llama or alpaca wool ponchos; gold and silver.
The word Salta derives from the Aymara dialect “sagta”, which means beautiful, and in fact today it is known as Salta “La Linda” (the beautiful one). It is situated in a fertile valley that even today still bears the name of its founder “Valle Lerma”. San Bernardo Convent, San Francisco Church and the Cabildo with its stunning arches, stand out most amongst Salta’s architectural colonial heritage.
- Day 1: Arrival at Salta airport (on a morning flight) and transfer to the hotel. During the afternoon we will make a city tour discovering the best places in town: the Historical City Centre, San Bernardo´s Hill and the San Lorenzo Vila.
- Day 2: After having breakfast, we will head south to Cafayate, the capital city of the Calchaquíes Valleys, renowned worldwide for its Torrontés wine production. After lunch we will visit one of the wineries, returning to Salta city in time to enjoy stunning sunset views
- Day 3: From Salta, we head to Tilcara, a town of low, adobe (mud-brick) buildings and abundant archeological features. Before stopping for lunch in Uquia, we will visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Quebrada de Humahuaca, an enormous gorge cut deep into the desert countryside. Thereafter we head to Purmamarca, a Pre-Hispanic site famous for its “Cerro de los Siete Colores” (Hill of Seven Colours) and its impressive architectural buildings such as the picturesque chapel of Santa Rosa dating back to 1648.
- Day 4: Transfer to Salta airport and return to Buenos Aires
- Transfers to and from Salta airport.
- 3 nights of accommodation in Salta
- English-speaking guides
- Excursions to Cafayate, Salta and Humahuaca
- Flight tickets Buenos Aires – Salta – Buenos Aires.
- You must take a morning flight from Buenos Aires to Salta in order to be able to attend the excursion on day 1.
- Meals except on day 2 in Cafayate (1 non-alcoholic drink included) and on day 3 at Humahuaca (drinks not included)
COLONIA DEL SACRAMENTO, URUGUAY – 1 DAY
The quaint town of Colonia in Uruguay lies just on the opposite side of the River Plate, only a 50-minute boat ride from Buenos Aires. A visit to the historic center of Colonia is like a walk back in time. Founded in 1680 by the Portuguese, this old colonial town is renowned for its cobbled, windy streets and colorful houses. Today, it is a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Due to its colonial origins, the city’s layout is different from the majority of Uruguayan cities. Its cobbled streets and houses alternate with small bars, restaurants, art and craft s hops, museums and a large yacht harbor. It has some particularly lovely plazas and small flower-filled parks, and is a wonderful and romantic place to spend a few days relaxing.